Pair of Wheels 2019 Mavic Deemax Pro 27.5 '' | Boost 15x110-12x148mm | Limited Edition Sam Hill
Compete in Enduro or practicing All-mountain , you need a light wheel combining perfectly resistance, rigidity and agilit to engage in the most accidental descents and stay fast and efficient mount.
Weighing only 1930 g (the pair), the Mavic Deemax Pro gives you the confidence you need to try new lines and maintain maximum speed on more technical downhill terrain.
It has been developed in collaboration with prestigious professional athletes, including Sam Hill, World Series 2017 champion. The rims are lightweight, yet rugged enough to practice the most extreme trail runs. They are manufactured using our innovative ISM 4D process, which eliminates all superfluous material. This method decreases the weight and reduces inertia, while keeping enough material on the rim walls and the anchor points of the spokes, which undergo the most important stresses.
The rim width of 28 mm (internal width), which affects the shape and size of the tire, was finished according to the choices of our pro athletes. Result: a strong and sturdy wheel that guarantees great acceleration and a remarkable command on the most aggressive terrain. Zicral 24-spoke racking optimizes braking and power transfer of the wheel. The rear hub is equipped with our free-wheel ID 360 quick-engagement system, compatible with all transmissions. Front hub compatible 15 x 110 (Boost), rear hub 12 x 148 (Boost).
The + product:
- Limited Edition Sam Hill
- 28 mm (internal width) rims offering more speed, proven performance by extensive tests in collaboration with the best Enduro pros. ISM 4D construction, Isopluse shelving and 24 Zicral shelves provide maximum acceleration in an ultra lightweight package.
- Trust in use and durability assured.
ISM 4D rim technology minimizes weight without sacrificing robustness.
Maxtal alloy wheels and Zicral spokes for increased strength and long life.
Pair of wheels delivered with 4 spare spokes
- UST Tubeless Ready for increased traction and control.
Tubeless technology very practical for increased traction and control, with a reduced risk of puncture.
Pair of wheels supplied with UST valves
- Weight: 1930g (pair)
- Front axle: thru axle Boost 15x110 mm.
- Rear axle: 12x148 mm Boost thru axle.
- Freewheel: Shimano / Sram or XD
- Front: Adjustable TLC Cartridge Bearings (QRM +), Rear: Tanche Cartridge Auto Adjustment Bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear body: aluminum
- Internal width: 28 mm
- Profile without hooks
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Diameter of the valve hole: 6.5 mm
- Pneumatic: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Per age: Fore
- Material: Maxtal
- Recommended tire dimensions: 46mm 64mm
- To optimize the long life of the wheels, Mavic recommends a maximum weight support by the wheels of 120kg weight of v lo included
- CAT GORIE ASTM 4: ENDURO AND TRAIL
- Shape: straight, flat
- Shelving: before crossing by 2, rear Isopulse
- Nuts: Int Fore Aluminum Foil
- Number: 24 l front and rear
- Material: Zicral
- Shimano / Sram Freewheel Body (Mount)
- Sram XD freewheel body
- Tubeless rim bottom
- x4 spare spokes
- UST valve and accessories
- Multifunctional control key
|Axe Arrière.||Boost 12 x 148 mm|
|Axe Avant.||Boost 15 x 110 mm|
|Corps Roue libre||Shimano / Sram|
|Format Frein||Non Communiqué|