Mavic Crossmax Elite Wheelset 2019 29'' | 15/9x100mm - 12x142mm / 9x135mm | 6 Bolts | Black
LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM WHEEL DELIVERS A DYNAMIC XC RIDE QUALITY.
Years of analyzing wheels as a complete system, and testing them under the most demanding XC race conditions, has proven one thing: the reduced inertia of a superlight rim creates huge performance gains.
That’s why we engineered the Crossmax Elite with our lightest aluminum rim, the same one used in the Crossmax Pro. The rim is engineered with ISM 4D technology, which machines the rim between each spoke hole to minimize weight without compromising strength. The 22mm wide (internal) rim features the UST tubeless system for improved traction, reduced risk of punctures and easier tire mounting.
QRM hubs deliver smooth, long-lasting performance, and the fast-engaging ID360 freehub enhances the quick and dynamic feel. On the scales, the Crossmax Elite leads its category, weighing only 1655 g in 29.
KEY BENEFITS :
Maxtal rim is both light and strong, with a 22mm internal width rim.
ISM 4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising durability.
Special rim tape and tubeless valve provides the lightest and simplest way to experience tubeless benefits.
Better traction and comfort, and a reduced risk of punctures
ID 360 freehub system for durability, fast engagement.
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Hookless profile
- Internal width: 22 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x22
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Recommended tyre sizes: 36 mm to 64 mm (1.4" to 2.5")
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- Pair 29" without tyre: 1655 grams
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts
- Color: Black
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Rear QR adapters
- Front QR adapters
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories
9 x 135 mm
12 x 142 mm
15 x 100 mm
9 x 100 mm
|Corps Roue libre||Sram XD|
|Montage||Tubeless / UST|
|Format Frein||6 Bolt|