The Z Bar Plugs is a repair kit for tubeless tires integrated into the hanger. It is composed of 2 integrable tips. One tip has the needle tool and 3 x 5mm bits, while the other tip has a knife and 3 x 2mm bits. Locking in the hanger is done without tools, by rotation of the aluminum outer end. Each element can be mounted right or left at the convenience of the user. The Z Bar Plugs allows mountain bikers with tubeless tires to have a repair solution that remains on their bike in the event of a puncture.
- No tire mounting required. See instruction manual.
- Durable repair of punctures between 1mm and 5mm.
- Extraction possible without tools thanks to the screw system by expansion.
- Completely integrated into the hanger and finish of the anodized aluminum end caps.
- On the needle tool attachment, possibility of attaching a spare link (link not supplied).
- Material: Anodized aluminum end caps
- Weight: 75g
- Length: 2 x 50 mm
- Hanger compatibility: Inner diameter between 17.5 mm 21 mm <
- Chucks: 3 x 2mm + 3 x 4mm <