The Ritchey C220 is a lightweight stem with C220 technology, which provides a 220 ° clamping area around the handlebars. It allows efficient stress distribution and easier assembly-disassembly from the front.
The C220 technology, with a 220 ° clamping zone around the handlebars, allows a regular distribution of the stresses on the parts concerned.
The weight / stiffness ratio is essentially identical to that of the C260 technology, but with the advantage of assembly and disassembly from the front, as for a standard stem.
The CLASSIC series combines the classicism of the polished finish with the design, material and manufacturing techniques of the latest products.
In the CLASSIC series there is a complete assorted set: wheels, stems, handlebars, seatposts, saddles, headsets, spacers, bottle cage, grips and handlebar tapes. Details:
- M4 screws (Diameter 4mm) in CrMo steel
- Tightening the pivot with 2 symmetrical screws
- Reversible stem with reversible logo
- 4-screw cover with polished finish
- Material: Alu 2014
- 3D forged stem
- Pivot Diameter: 28.6mm (1-1 / 8 ")
- Diameter: 31.8mm (O / S)
- Angle: 84 °
- Finish: Polished Silver
- Available in lengths 70/80/90/100/110/120 / 130mm
- Recommended assembly with the Ritchey 5Nm Torque Wrench
- Weight: from 113g (70mm)