NOTUBES THE CROW Tubeless Ready tire 26 x 2.00 - 410 gr
- ATV tire 26X2.00, semi-slick profile and flexible rods
- Tubeless ready
- The Crow is the first tire designed by NoTubes, it has a flexible frame (120TPI) provides a large volume of air (2.00 real, unlike other tires that rarely reach the size advertised by the manufacturer), a very light and high yield
- Scheduled for installation in low pressure (16-43 psi max.)
- The low pressure provide such a grip that spikes become almost redundant, the tire literally hugs the contours of the ground. Tires high spikes generate wind turbulence and greater rolling resistance, inducing a slower driver. The Crow turn more freely, thanks to its low profile spikes, making it one of the most "fast" tires on the market.
- The weight range from 380 to 410gr
- The center tread offers very little resistance, the side knobs are soft rubber for grip in corner jacks
- The 120 TPI carcass is optimized compared to traditional tires to provide a very good seal mounting tubeless
- This tire was designed to be used tubeless and with NoTubes latex: a huge progress in terms of both yield and puncture resistance compared to conventional mounting room.
- Possibility of mounting tube
- For front or rear
The Crow is the perfect complement to NoTubes ZTR rims
- Rims ZTR have less high sides, which can run in low pressures without fear of pinch flats: you can experience the phenomenal grip and lightness that the Crow offers low pressures
- In tubeless (with latex) assembly, there is virtually no rolling resistance
- 70kgs drivers can run on 20 PSI in the front tire and 23 PSI in the rear tire. While riding low pressures will increase the life of your tires and get a better grip. These products will help you better control your bike and you'll just go faster!