MICHELIN Wild Enduro Gum-X MTB Front Type Tubeless Ready 29'' Folding Black
MICHELIN Wild Enduro Gum-X is a specific front tire offering the best balance between grip and strength on mixed and soft terrainMain features:
- Greater safety thanks to a tread created for a front fit. The lug pattern has been designed to give greater progressiveness, terrain versatility and maximum grip when braking.
- "Improved grip and performance thanks to the new Gum-X3D compound "
- Better touch on the terrain and maximum robustness with the new Gravity Shield casing, offering greater ride comfort at the front. /li>
- GRAVITY SHIELD (wild enduro front): NEW 3 x 60 TPI CASING with high-density reinforcements, lighter, more comfortable and robust, tailored to Enduro racing
- New generation of GUM-X3D rubber with greater rigidity for more trajectory control and excellent terrain versatility, summer and winter alike. Rubber available to all Enduro riders.
- Folding beads
- Tubeless Ready
- 3 x 60 TPI
- Weight : 1025 g (The individual weight of a tire may vary.)
- 1.5 - 4.0 Bars
- E-Bike Ready
assembly of three different gums
Gum-X 3D Technology is an assembly of 3 different gums, that leads to a better motricity and grip for the bike.
- Traction :Outdoor gum to maximize traction without loss of power and ensure excellent braking.
- Race :Directly under layer in conjunction with your pedaling power to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Grip : The bi-lateral gums for an incredible grip to let go in your piloting
robust and resistent tyre, that fits with E-bikes.
Label « E-Bike Ready ».
Certified tyres « E-Bike Ready » have been designed to support important load and to last longer, thanks to their robust and resistant carcass.