The ParkTool PCS-10.2 is the backbone of any good workshop.
Maintaining the v lo a comfortable and convenient working height allows easy access for adjustments, cleaning or repairs.
The PCS-10.2 deluxe amateur repair stand is designed to take advantage of 50 years of experience in the manufacture of professional stand repairs.
The + product:
- Unique 3-point leg system and sturdy, adjustable uprights create an extremely solid platform capable of supporting up to 36Kg.
- Easy to fold into your workshop, the PCS-10.2 folds very quickly for transport and storage.
- Weight: 7.2kg
- The world-renowned Park Camera micro-action clip allows fast entry and exit and fits 1 "3" (25mm 76mm) diameter tubes and saddle stems of any shape. and all materials
- The narrow clamping jaws (2.7 "/ 7 cm) fit into tight spaces or short seat posts
- Full steel structure for maximum rigidity and durability
- Drop-shaped tubes add strength and ensure perfect positioning during use and bending
- Folds quickly, easily and compactly for storage using fast aluminum release mechanisms and sturdy tubular supports
- Height adjustable 99cm-145cm
- Durable Textured Powder Finish
- Nylon fittings and inner parts of fiberglass reinforced composite top tube for smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Includes a compact height-adjustable tray for storing small parts, a few tools and the PTH-1 paper towel holder (optional accessory)
- The base, when open, forms a 92 cm x 92 cm x 121 cm triangle.
- P 7.2kg
- Reference: PCS-10.2
- Operating instructions in PDF.