Bryton Rider 310E GPS Computer
Supporting ANT+ Heart Rate*,Cadence sensor*and Power Meter, the Rider 310 can definitely take your workout to the next level. The large auto backlight easy-to-view screen simultaneously displays up to 8 real time data, incorporating customizable data pages, allowing you to be always on top of your workout. The GPS recording option gives you the opportunity to compare and compete with other cyclists by sharing the recorded FIT files to popular training websites after workouts. Designed for all around cyclists, the Rider 310 is simple, powerful and affordable.
- Exquisite GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 8 data per page
- Built-in barometer for training with terrain
- Bryton test preloaded to test your limits and train systematically.
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, speed, cadence sensors and power meter for advance training.
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track.
- One second recording
- Model: Rider 310
- Dimension WxHxD: 45.1x 69.5 x 17.3mm
- Device Weight: 56 g
- Display: 1.8" Mono LCD
- Battery hour: 36 hours
- GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Wireless interface: 2.4 GHz ANT+, Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 laps
- Log history: 300 hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
- Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC
In the box:
- Rider 310 main unit
- USB Cable
- Bike Mount
- Quick start guide