Nike Metcon 4 XD Multi-color Men
Size Chart NIKE - Mens Shoes
|EU Size||Feet Length (cm)|
Please note: your heel-to-toe measurement (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measurement on your shoe box. We realise this, and have already accounted for it.
PRECISION, DURABILITY, SUPPORT.
The Metcon 4 Cross Training, Weightlifting Shoe provides a strong, stable base, flexible support and extreme durability for a wide range of training activities, from sprints and sled pushes to lifting and rope climbing. A new textured mesh makes it stronger, lighter and more durable than any Metcon—ever. Five reasons why the Nike Metcon 4 Rules the gym
- Superior Durability
- Flexible Support
- Strong, Stable Base
For which consumer ?
The Nike Metcon 4 is designed for indoor training as well as outdoor . Designed for athletes looking for stability and comfort. The Metcon 4 is the best compromise between strength and stability of a Weightlifting Shoes and flexibility of a running shoe . Shoe training and competition for the crossfit .
- Stride: Universal
- Runner weight: Until more than 100kg
- Foot shape: Normal
- Practice: Training / Competition
- Ground: Indoor and Outdoor
Features and Benefits:
- 1. Embroidered reinforcement in high-wear areas: Lightness, ventilation and targeted support without unnecessary seam. And give you breathable protection to endure rope climbs and high-wear training sessions.
- 2. Mesh on the heel and ankle: Lightness and comfort.Helps keep you cool.
- 3. Dynamic Flywire: Ultra-lightweight support, focused, dynamic and adjusted. Just like the car safety belt tightening laces just keep you the entire foot and provides a "lock" maximum without interfering the running motion.
- 4. Heel clip: Helps reduce drag during wall exercises.
- 5. Padded collar foam ankle: Optimum comfort and protection.
- 6. Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot: for durability during rope exercises.
- 7. An updated drop-in midsole: Softer and more flexible in the forefoot - Providing the versatility you need for running and cardio drills.
- 8. Sticky rubber in the forefoot: Provides powerfull traction.
- 9. Forefoot flex grooves: allow natural movement.
- Weight of the shoe: 285g (Men in 42) et 250g (Women in 38,5).
For the little story ...
The Nike Metcon 1 was created in 2015 for practicing Crossfit . Today it is a must devenur model of this sport. Matt Fraser one of the best athlete CF Games Champion 2016), Lauren Fisher, Josh Bridges have already adopted .
|Ideal For||Natural Running|