Nike Romaleos 3 White Men
Size Chart NIKE - Mens Shoes
|EU Size||Feet Length (cm)|
Please note: your heel-to-toe measurement (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measurement on your shoe box. We realise this, and have already accounted for it.
GREATER SUPPORT FOR GREATER STRENGTH
The Nike Romaleos 3 Men's Weightlifting Shoe delivers the stability and locked-in fit you need for intense weight training. Interchangeable insoles provide soft or firm support to match the needs of your regimen.
Three reasons why the Nike Romaleos 3 Rules the gym
- Best support
- Dynamic lockdown
- Breathability and stability
For which consumer ?
The Nike Romaleos 3 is for muscle building, muscle strengthening, Crossfit and / or cross-training. Perfect for weightlifting sessions, it will allow you to gain stability on exercises such as the Squat. Be more specific in your work, lift your best bar with this pair of Nike Romaleos 3.
- Stride: Universal
- Runner weight: Until more than 200kg
- Foot shape: Normal
- Practice: Training / Competition
- Ground: Indoor
Features and Benefits:
- 1. Synthetic leather reinforces mesh on upper for support and breathability
- 2. Flywire cables and nylon midfoot strap offer dynamic lockdow.
- 3. Foam at the ankle for comfort.
- 4. Internal heel hull: Excellent stability on impact.
- 5. 20mm drop for more stability and comfort on squat motions.
- 6. Honeycomb TPU plate for lightweight stability during weightlifting
- 6. Solid rubber outsole provides durable traction;
- 7. Flat laces for better foot tightening without compressing.
- Two interchangeable insoles provide soft or firm support
- Drop: 20mm
- Weight of the shoe: 408g (Men in 10US)