Nike Vaporfly 4% Flyknit Blue Pink Unisex
Size Chart NIKE - Womens - Shoes
|EU Size||UK Size||US Size||Feet length (cm)|
Please note: your heel-to-toe measurement (cm) will be slightly shorter than the CM measurement on your shoe box. We realise this, and have already accounted for it.
DESIGNED FOR RACE-DAY SPEED
Nike's most efficient and fastest marathon shoe to date, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Unisex Running Shoe provides superior responsiveness.
- Powerful Response
- Propulsive Feel
- Lightweight Support
- Zoom = Fast
With the cushioning technology: ZOOM
The Nike Zoom cushioning system is part of the Nike Air family, and, like its peers, it is light and durable. With its incredible finesse, the Nike Zoom cushioning system brings the foot off the ground and improves stability, especially the lateral acceleration and multidirectional movement. After impact, the fibers very stretched inside the pressurized air unit instantly spring back, providing exceptional responsiveness and an increased feeling of the surface on which you play.
For which consumer ?
For regular runners with neutral feet . Designed for training and competition, ideal for fractionated on track, road or in kind. New design with better midfoot support. " Pegasus Comfort" remains one of its greatest assets. It will be perfect for your first road race .
- Stride: Universal
- Runner weight: Until 80kg
- Foot shape: Normal
- Practice: Competition
- Ground: Road
Features and Benefits:
- 1. A nearly seamless one-piece Flyknit upper
- 2. Dynamic Fit: Ultra-lightweight support, focused, dynamic and adjusted.
- 3. Tongue connected to the upper: Ventilation, comfort and protection.
- 4. A lightweight, full-length carbon-fibre plate: feels like it's propelling you forwards as you get closer to the finish line.
- 5. Ultralight Nike ZoomX midsole foam: delivers our greatest energy return yet to help you meet your ultimate goal.
- 6. Anatomical heel: Allows a better rolling of the foot and a smoother stride.
- 7. Drable rubber on the heel and on the front: Protects against abrasions
- Drop: 10mm.
- Weight of the shoe: 184g (Men in 44)
For the little story ...
"This shoe is a game changer", says running champion Shalane Flanagan. Built around the same innovations as the Breaking2 runners' shoes is the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4%—the fastest marathon shoe Nike has ever sold. In lab tests, it measured roughly 4% better for running economy than Nike's latest and fastest marathon racer, the Zoom Streak 6. But those are just numbers. "I've been known to have 'diva' feet", Flanagan says, "but when I first tried the Zoom Vaporfly 4%, it was love at first run". The shoe is a state-of-the-art statement of pure speed. Its ultra-responsive cushioning creates a feeling like you're being pushed towards the finish line. After all, it was built to move running forwards. Including your own running.