The GEL-KAYANO™ 29
shoe creates a stable running experience and a more responsive underfoot feel. \ Featuring a low-profile outer counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support. We also upgraded the midsole with FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning.
This keeps the shoe lightweight while creating a more dynamic bounce with every stride. A LITETRUSS™ stability structure is placed on the inside corner of the midsole. It is designed to prevent your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride
- Mesh upper for improved breathability Redesigned outer counter keeps the foot stable and provides a more comfortable stride
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves arch support and midfoot integrity
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ structure improves compression during the stride
- GEL™ technology cushioning in the rearfoot for excellent shock absorption
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and responsive rebound
- OrthoLite™ X-55 insole for optimal comfort
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility
- AHARPLUS™ heel toe to enhance outsole durability
- At least 50% of the shoe's primary upper material is made from recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The insole is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water consumption by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to conventional dyeing technology.