Immediate in store
Withdraw as of now your products in this store
|EU Size||UK Size||US Size||Feet length (cm)|
* Code available until 13/07/2020.
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM PROPULSION
The Nike Zoom Streak 6 is a combination running shoe with an ergonomic fit and traction pattern that maximizes forward motion.
The strong points:
Zoom = Speed
Featuring Nike cushioning technology: ZOOM
The Nike Zoom cushioning system is part of the Nike Air family and, like its peers, is lightweight and durable. Thanks to its incredible finesse, the Nike Zoom cushioning system brings the foot closer to the ground and improves stability, especially for lateral acceleration and multidirectional movement. After the impact, the very stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit instantly return to their shape, providing exceptional responsiveness and a feeling of the surface you play on.
By replacing the heavier materials of the midsole with the Nike Air cushioning system, we can reduce the weight of the shoe without sacrificing performance. However, the more lightweight the shoe, the less the athlete consumes energy during the effort.
Versatility is very important for athletes who, in different sports, look for different types of performance. The Nike Air cushioning system can be adjusted to meet the precise specifications of sports performance.
At the moment the foot hits the ground, the Nike Air cushioning system "cash in", or absorb, the force of impact and allow muscles, joints and tendons to be protected. It immediately returns to its original form, ready to ward off the next shock. Fatigue and body tension are avoided.
Resistance is paramount because the cushioning system must remain effective over time to protect athletes. The Nike Air cushioning system provides consistent efficiency throughout the life of the shoes.
For which consumer?
The Streak 6 is an ultralight and dynamic shoe that will be your partner for your competitions and your split. With a low profile and close to the ground it is ideal for races ranging from 5km to marathon. It's the perfect shoe to pick your best time.
Rider's weight: up to 85kg
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Fractional / Competition
Terrain: Road / Track
Features and benefits:
1. Flymesh upper with internal support of the arch: Lightness, ventilation and targeted maintenance without useless seam.
2. Dynamic Flywire Technology: Ultra-light, focused, adjusted and dynamic support. Just like the car seatbelt, tightening the laces keeps the entire foot in place and provides maximum "lock" without causing movement.
3. Padded foam collar at the ankle: Comfort.
4. Inner hull: Hold of the foot in the shoe.
5. Nike Zoom Air unit in the Phylon midsole for high performance cushioning.
6. Midfoot shank: to propel you on every stride.
7. Pattern of grip on the outsole + Flexible grooves between the lugs: guaranteeing a natural freedom of movement
by optimizing your forward movements thanks to pins of different sizes.
Weight of the shoe: 175g (Man in 42)
What's up ?
New design the model has been totally changed. Lighter than the previous one and a style much more aggressive and close to the ground.
A little history …
First appearance from Fall 95. 1st place at the 2014 Paris Marathon at the first appearance of Kenenisa Bekele on the distance. Since then, this model has been used by most high-level athletes on this kind of distance.