The Evo Mafate 2 takes on the characteristics of the Mafate 4 with additional weight gain in order to obtain a more active and dynamic shoe with better performance in the mountains . The Evoka Mafate 2 from Hoka is intended for experienced regular runners, looking for a dynamic shoe with very good grip, for dry and wet terrain during your trail runs.
Go from the flat stabilized path to the steep paths, without fear of the change of rhythm or the revivals in the level, thanks to the grip, the cushioning and the stability of this shoe. She will follow your desires of course off the flat and monotonous paths in search of the perfect trail, fun and playful.
The Oversized CMEVA midsole of the Evo Mafate 2 is always characterized by its thickness for optimal cushioning each stride without fear of mistakes on your part. This part of the shoe helps protect your foot from impact under the shoe: stones, roots and other elements of nature.
Its outsole has been reworked to become lighter, while meeting the grip and traction requirements of a specific high-end trail shoe. Confront the elements with a sole provided to resist abrasion and resistant over time.
The construction of the vamp is seamless to avoid friction and adapts the morphology of your foot for better support and comfort. Your foot is protected in front with a TPU plate against impact.
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Trail
- Category: Stability sought
- Type: Cushioned
- Drop: 4 mm
- Heel: 33mm
- M ta: 29 mm
- Lightweight, seamless SpeedFrame construction External single-thread break filter
- Featherweight TPU heel counter
- HOKA ONE ONE's Age-Lace Age
- Curved sole profile under the m masses starting towards the rear of the foot
- Lightweight, cushioned CMEVA upper midsole
- RMAT midsole / outsole Sculpted arch support
- 4 mm heel-toe drop
- High abrasion resistance rubber strategic zones