The Mafate Speed 2 incorporates the characteristics of the Mafate 4 with an additional weight gain in order to obtain a more responsive and dynamic shoe with better performance in the mountains . The Hoka Mafate Speed 2 is intended for regular to experienced runners, looking for a dynamic shoe with very good grip, for dry and wet terrain during your trail runs.
Go from the flat stabilized path to the steep paths, without fear of the change of rhythm or the revivals in the vertical drop, thanks to the grip, the cushioning and the stability of this shoe. She will follow your desires of course off the flat and monotonous paths in search of the perfect trail, fun and playful.
The Oversized CMEVA midsole of the Mafate Speed 2 is always characterized by its thickness for optimal cushioning with each stride without fear of mistakes on your part. This part of the shoe helps protect your foot from impact under the shoe: stones, roots and other elements of nature.
Its outsole has been reworked to become thinner, while meeting the grip and traction requirements of a specific high-end trail shoe. Face the elements with a sole designed to resist abrasion and resistant over time.
The construction of the vamp is seamless to avoid friction and adapts to the morphology of your foot for better support and comfort. Your foot is protected at the front thanks to a TPU plate against impact.
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Trail
- Category: Stability sought
- Type: Cushioned
- Drop: 4 mm
- Heel: 33mm
- Meta: 29 mm
- Lightweight, seamless SpeedFrame construction External single-thread debris filter
- Featherweight TPU heel counter
- HOKA ONE ONE Race-Lace Lacing
- Curved sole profile under the metas starting towards the back of the foot
- Light and cushioned CMEVA upper midsole
- RMAT® midsole / outsole Sculpted arch support
- 4 mm heel-toe drop
- Strategic areas in high abrasion resistance rubber