YETI ASR Turq Series 29'' Turquoise + Rear Shock FOX Float Factory
What size do you need?
Choosing the right sized bike depends on the type of bike, your height, your riding style, and your preference. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable, more efficient and more fun to ride
Measure yourself accurately
To get started, measure your height and use the size chart available on each product description.
What to do if you are in between bike sizes?
If you are on the edge of two different bike sizes, don't worry, you'll probably be ok on either size (rather than thinking that one size will be awful and the other will fit). Indeed, bikes are adjustable: the seatpost can slide up and down, the saddle can move backwards and forwards and you can even switch out parts like the stem for different sized ones to help the bike fit better.
Finding out whether or not you should pick a bigger or a smaller frame is sometimes as simple as personal preference, but there are a few simple ways to work out which might suit best:
- If you’re flexible, you might prefer a shorter head tube, so the smaller size might work out better for you. You can use a longer stem to make the reach more comfortable.
- On a bigger bike, the reach to the handlebars will be longer. This means that if you have proportionally longer arms, you might be more comfortable on a bigger frame.
Still confused? Contact us
Discover the ultimate setting for cross country and trail practice ! This Yeti ASR Turq Series turquoise is simply incredible. A design pushed to the extreme, curves to take the breath, it is enough to try it to adopt it, all the promises of a very high-end frame are here.
Your steering has never been more precise, thanks to the Turq Series version, the ASR is even lighter, more efficient in climbing as well as in descending, and more rigid vertically and horizontally.
The geometry of the 100% carbon monocoque frame, with a record weight of only 1.94kg, gives you a feeling of flexibility and dynamism with every turn, fast curve and technical passage, a considerable advantage to overcome your opponents without taking any risk.
The difference with the Carbon version and the Turq series
The Turq Series version of the ASR is the very high-end version with even more advanced raw materials and an unusual final result, the Turq frame is distinguished by its ultimate manufacturing quality and fine handling, a real asset on all the fields.
- Frame 29" Yeti ASR carbon fiber Turq Turquoise
- Rear shock Fox Float Factory
- Carbon link for Turq Series frames
- Rear Shock : 165 x 38mm (6.5" x 1.5")
- Rear axle Shimano 12x142mm
- Bottom bracket BSC / BSA (not inclued) : PF30 de 73mm
- Travel fork recommanded : 120mm
- Brake mount PM/PM
- Front derailleur direct mount high D-type
- Seatpost compatible 30.9mm / collar 34.9mm
- Headset not inclued : ZS44 high / ZS56 bottom
- Optimized frame for mono chainring
- Max chainring : 38T round / 36T oval RaceFace
- Mini chainring : 28T
- External routing
- 5 years warranty
- Possibility of integrating a telescopic seatpost with internal passage
- Recommended Transmission: Mono tray 11V and 12V
- Rear tire width: 5.84cm
|Top Tube Length||607||633||659|
|Seat Tube Length||445||483||533|
|Seat Tube Angle||72.9°||72.8°||72.7°|
|Rear axle||12 x 142 mm|
|Bottom bracket mount||PressFit 30 (PF30)|
|Frame Caliper Mount||Post Mount (PM)|
|Front derailleur mount||Direct High Mount (D-type)|