RockShox Seatpost REVERB Stealth2 Remote x1 2018
New Guts, New Glory
Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you, Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. Additional bushing overlap also improves performance over time, while new 150- and 170-millimeter travel options are available to tame even the gnarliest of descents. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker.
The all-new Reverb remote pairs the superior ergonomics of SRAM’s shifter design with low-lever-force hydraulic actuation to create the world’s best dropper-post remote. Its excellent ergonomics and light touch mean that riders of all ability levels can use their Reverb posts quicker, more easily and more often, for better ride control everywhere on the trail.
And the new Reverb 1x Remote’s Bleeding Edge™ fitting ensures that the periodic maintenance needed for optimum performance is about as hassle-free as working the remote itself.
- Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston
- Improved performance and durability in all conditions
- Increased bushing overlap
- New dedicated post length per travel length
Warning: this seatpost is specific to a certain type of frames
- Material: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy
- Weight: 560g (weight based on 340mm post, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX™ remote with shifter hardware and 1300mm hose)
- Finish: Black anodized
- Bleed kit included
- Left positon
- Material aluminum body / aluminum lever
- Lever mounted on sealed bearing
- Adjustment using Torx T25
- Bleeding Edge Bleeding System
- Seatpost Compatible:
- Reverb A2-B1 2013 and later
- Reverb Stealth A2-B1 2013 and later
Connectamajig™ is the coupling hose that makes initial set-up of hydraulic systems easy, fast and convenient. The intimidation of hydraulics is gone with a push and a twist; it’s just that easy. Connectamajig allows for several disconnects and reconnects before a system bleed is required.
Seat post , 2 mounting screws , handlebar control to allow for control speed and height of the back of the shaft.
Supplied with left collar and MatchmakerX