Pedals with double power sensor. The best choice to take advantage of the left / right leg data. The Assioma power sensors are located on the pedals, exactly where the strength of the cyclist is exerted. This provides accurate data not only of total horsepower, but also of the balance between right / left legs, torque efficiency (TE), pedaling smoothness (PS).
Favero Electronics produces each Assioma and individually tests its operation: fully satisfying the standards required by the regulations in force. The + product:
- IAV Power and gyroscope: Unlike others, Assioma's measurements are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (eg sprint uphill) or the use of oval plates. This is because Assioma is able to detect the instantaneous angular velocity of the pedal stroke, giving you the accuracy of 1% in any situation. Not just in a laboratory.
- Bluetooth SMART and ANT +: Assioma connects via Bluetooth and ANT + with vlo counters and also with Android and iOS smartphones.
- Precision and stability: Assioma provides precise watts measurements; with great consistency and stability in real conditions of road use and any temperature between -10 C and 60 C. Also thanks to ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation).
- Waterproof, resistant and light: Assioma is the lightest and most compact pedal with power meter: without protruding elements, it does not interfere with pedaling. Not even in very tight turns. The electronics of Assioma are protected in a two-component resin block extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
- Rechargeable and durable: Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with built-in rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures at least 50 hours of use.
- Power sensor on left and right pedal
- Double power measurement left / right
- Cadence sensor: included, int gr
- Gyroscope: included, integrated
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval tray compatibility: yes
- Total weight per pedal: 151.5 g (battery included)
- Battery: lithium-ion, rechargeable
- Autonomy: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT + profile PWR (CT + PO
- Power measurement accuracy: 1%
- Thermal compensation: -10 C / + 60 C
- Degree of impermeability: IP67
- Q-factor: 54mm
- Possibility of conversion to Assioma DUO
- Compatible shims: Original K o look or Favero shims (red and black)
- Made in Italy
- 2 years warranty
- Reference: 772-02
- Left paddle with power sensor
- Right blade with power sensor
- Battery charger and adapters (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 2 micro-USB / USB cables two meters long with magnetic connectors
- 2 red wedges with 6 of angular freedom (Look K o compatible)
- 1 hexagonal key and 4 washers for installation
- User Manual