GIRO helmet IONOS Black / Anthracite
Incorporates the most sophisticated technology. This is the best helmet Giro tested by teams discoverychannel, Rabobank and Phonak in the Tour de France.
- Fit System - Maintenance occipital: The new Roc Loc 5 system is 40% lighter than the previous Roc Loc 4 system provides optimum adaptation of the voltage and the vertical position of the helmet to perfectly fit the contour of your head. Adaptability, durability and maximum comfort. The adjustment can be done with one hand thanks to the toothed wheel
- Construction: In Mold: The hard outer shell and inner EPS liner is molded together for added strength. The hull is lighter and better ventilated.
- Ventilation: 21 vents with Wind Tunnel ventilation ducts (ventilation channels dug into the helmet shell)
- In Mold Construction: The hard outer shell reinforced carbon and internal black cap are molded together for added strength. The hull is lighter and better ventilated.
- Roll Cage System (Capacity Heavy-duty nylon which is embedded in the hull and acts as a backbone. It increases the rigidity and minimizes fragmentation on impact.
Weight checked Alltricks: 306 grams
Comes with foam kit parts and mosquito net / insect
|Poids vérifié (en g)||306|