Kask Valegro Helmet Pine Green Matt
Color : Vert
+ 1 Color
The profile of Valegro's polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined by Kask’s engineers in conjunction with a wind-tunnel to get the best results in terms of thermo-cooling performance. The Valegro offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (size small). This new design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with new breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon. Alongside this cutting edge technology, the chin pad with eco-leather strap contributes to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear, all day.
- Polycarbonate shell.
- Tested and refined in conjunction with a wind-tunnel.
- 37 ventilation holes.
- 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding.
- Resistex® Carbon Inner Padding.
- Chin pad with eco-leather strap.
- Weight: 180 g (size S).
- Standards: CE EN 1078.
- Color: Pine Green Matt.
- Reference: CHE00052.352.
Resistex® Carbon Inner Padding: A breathable and quick-dry padding that takes moisture away from the rider’s head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell, contributing to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear all day long. Resistex® Carbon is a type of yarn with unique technical characteristics that involves a continuous filament of conductive material based on active carbon.The benefits of creating a helmet with such a fiber include:
- Antistatic – disperses electrical charges accumulated from the environment during physical exercise.
- Bacteriostatic – protects the skin from bacteria and polluting allergies.
- Heat regulating and moisture transfer – fibers speed up the evaporation of perspiration and help maintain a constant temperature.
- Natural – 100% natural, non-toxic and does not contain chemicals.